Messermeister Oliva Elite Carbon Steel Reverse Scalloped Utility Knife, 6-Inches
The Messermeister Oliva Elite Reverse Scalloped Utility Knife is a straight blade with a reverse scalloped edge. The reverse wavy scallops are rounded just enough to gain traction on slippery and smooth surfaces. They are also gentle enough to slice through coarsely textured food without shredding it.
- The German 1.4116 stainless carbon alloy blade resists stains and corrosion, exhibits toughness and durability, holds its edge retention, and is easy to re-sharpen to a razor-like edge.
- This knife line is one-piece, hot-drop hammer forged, which produces the strongest blade from heel to tip. The blades are heat treated and cooled to achieve a Rockwell of 57-58.
- The three-step, 15° Elite edge is hand stropped on a cloth wheel, creating the sharpest possible cutting surface on an edged tool.
- The bolsterless heel simplifies all cutting, sharpening and honing tasks, making use of the entire blade from heel to tip.
- Handcrafted in the historic cutlery capital of Solingen, Germany.
- The Knife for Life™ guarantee provides a lifetime warranty against material and manufacturing defects.
- 100% Messermeister quality