Zwilling Twin Four Star II Stainless Steel Bread Knife, 8-Inches
Featuring an ergonomic polypropylene handle permanently bonded for seamless accuracy and no gaps, the Zwilling Twin Four Star II Stainless Steel Bread Knife is perfect to cut the bread without grinding it.
It has some groove sections that form cutting edges and therefore cut without exerting excessive pressure. You can cleanly cut into hard and soft bread.
- Manufactured in Germany
- Special formula high carbon NO STAIN steel
- SIGMAFORGE knife is forged from a single piece of solid steel
- Ice-hardened FRIODUR blade starts sharper, stays sharper longer, and has superior resilience
- Stainless steel end cap with the ZWILLING J.A. Henckels logo
- 57 Rockwell Hardness = excellent edge retention
- Edge angle 15 degrees per side