Zwilling Pro Utility Knife, 5-Inch
The Zwilling Pro utility knife is characterized by its beautiful aesthetics and a traditional design featuring three rivets on its handle.
Constructed from a special formula of ice-hardened, stainless steel, these robust knives are dependable for all your everyday cooking tasks.
Professional chefs and culinary hobbyists worldwide trust these wedge-shaped blades, which maintain their sharpness, guaranteeing maximum stability and effortless slicing.
The curved bolster ensures safe and precise handling of the knife, while the full tang provides balance when chopping or peeling ingredients.
The continuous scalloped edge allows for uninterrupted cutting up to the bolster edge.
The ZWILLING utility knife, with its serrated blade, simplifies even the most challenging cutting techniques.
For instance, it can be used to dice tomatoes without crushing them. This handy 13 cm utility knife first pierces the skin of the fruit or vegetable before delicately slicing the soft interior and can also be used to cut sausage and cheese.
Its compact blade also makes it suitable for slicing bread rolls.
Specifically designed for precision cutting techniques, the utility knife is a worthwhile addition to your kitchen, whether you’re a cooking enthusiast or a professional.
- V-edge - a two-step method that results in a finely balanced edge with the knife angle approximately 15 degrees on each side.
- SIGMAFORGE® knife – a knife forged with precision from a single piece.
- FRIODUR® ice-hardened blade for extraordinary cutting edge durability and resistance to corrosion.
- A riveted ergonomic synthetic handle for comfortable and safe usage, featuring an exposed tang.
- Pro touch bolster that offers a unique angle, promoting a pinch grip for improved knife control.
- Safe for dishwasher use, but hand washing is advised.
- Manufactured by ZWILLING in Germany.