Swiss Diamond XD Nonstick Sauce Pan with Lid, 1.4-Quart
Swiss Diamond International is a renowned kitchenware company based in Sierra, Switzerland, and was founded in 2001. This company is responsible for overseeing the production of its cookware and won a gold medal at the International Inventors Fair in Geneva. At the same time, it has a variety of kitchen utensils such as: knives, blenders and silicone tools.
The Sauce Pan has an XD coating with 20 percent more glass to improve durability and anti-stick properties. Also, it has a thick and heavy bottom so it does not burn, and a cast aluminum design that manages to distribute the heat in a uniform way. It has a tempered glass lid that has a knob to adjust it and have moisture control. It can be in the oven up to 260 C (500 F). It is suitable for the dishwasher, but we recommend washing it by hand.
- XD Diamond-reinforced coating features an improved seal between nonstick cooking surface & aluminum base
- Rivet-free cooking surface protects against bacteria
- Cast aluminum provides uniform heat distribution
- Comfortable, ergonomic, stay-cool handles can withstand heat up to 500F
- Eco-friendly production process
- Made in Switzerland