Swiss Diamond XD Classic Nonstick Cookware Set, 10-Piece
Swiss Diamond International is a renowned kitchenware company based in Sierra, Switzerland, and was founded in 2001. This company is responsible for overseeing the production of its cookware and won a gold medal at the International Inventors Fair in Geneva. At the same time, it has a variety of kitchen utensils such as: knives, blenders and silicone tools.
This 10-piece set features a non-stick coating that has 20 percent more diamonds, and features a rivet-free cooking surface that enhances food release properties and provides effortless cleaning. These elements are essential so that you can prepare healthier dishes. It has ergonomic handles that fit your hands and can be in the oven up to a temperature of 500 F. Made of aluminum has a flat base that does not deform over time.
- Set includes: Fry Pan 8-Inches, Fry Pan 9.5-Inches, Sauce Pan with Lid 1.4-Quart, Sauce Pan with Lid 2.2-Quart, Saute Pan with Lid 3.2-Quart and Stock Pot with Lid 8.5-Quart.
- PFOA-free advanced diamond reinforced nonstick surface provides years of trouble-free cooking and easy clean-up
- Extra thick, cast aluminum body with a perfectly flat base will not tip/spin or warp
- Oven-safe up to 500F (260C)
- Rivet-free cooking surface for maximum protection against bacteria
- Eco-friendly production process
- Comfortable, ergonomic handles with brushed stainless steel flame guard designed to stay cool on the stovetop
- Made in Switzerland