Swiss Diamond HD Induction Nonstick Saute Pan with Lid, 3.2-Quart
Swiss Diamond International is a renowned kitchenware company based in Sierra, Switzerland, and was founded in 2001. This company is responsible for overseeing the production of its cookware and won a gold medal at the International Inventors Fair in Geneva. At the same time, it has a variety of kitchen utensils such as: knives, blenders and silicone tools.
The Induction Nonstick Sauce Pan is the ideal choice if you want to prepare vegetables, meats, sauces and much more. It is coated with a non-stick formula with XD diamond and has 20 percent more diamonds which improves the release properties of food. It has an aluminum structure that will not deform over time and distributes heat in a uniform way. It is free PFOA and is suitable for the oven up to a temperature of 500 F (206 C). Includes a glass lid with an adjustable knob to control the steam.
- XD diamond-reinforced coating features an improved seal between nonstick cooking surface & aluminum base
- Revolutionary coating provides better food release properties
- Cast aluminum provides uniform heat distribution
- Rivet-free cooking surface protects against bacteria
- Comfortable, ergonomic, stay-cool handles can withstand heat up to 500F
- Eco-Friendly production process
- Made in Switzerland