Shun Premier Grey Damascus Steel Santoku Knife, 7-Inches
With the brand's unsurpassed quality and design, the Shun Premier Grey Santoku Knife is perfect for medium-sized kitchen tasks, from slicing carrots and shallots to mincing herbs to cutting chocolate or butter.
The santoku is as easy to use as a chef's knife and is especially well suited to a down-and-forward cutting motion (push cut).
- An Asian-inspired chef's knife for handling almost any kitchen tasks
- VG-MAX cutting core; the latest in the VG line of “super steels”; wear resistant, corrosion resistant, holds a fine, sharp edge; 16° each side
- 68 micro layers of Damascus cladding look beautiful, support and protect the core
- Hammered TSUCHIME finish helps release food easily when cutting
- Stylish, grey Pakkawood® handle is contoured for comfort and control; resists moisture
- Handcrafted in Japan