Shun Premier Damascus Steel Master Utility Knife, 6.5-Inches
With the brand's unsurpassed quality and design, the Shun Premier Master Utility Knife features a slightly longer and significantly wider blade, so you can easily accomplish a wide range of food preparation tasks while enjoying the ease of use and agility of a compact knife.
This knife is perfect for slicing, dicing, shreding or portioning cheese, charcuterie, vegetable and fruit.
- Combines the nimbleness of a utility knife with the do-it-all capabilities of a chef's knife
- VG-MAX cutting core; the latest in the VG line of “super steels”; wear resistant, corrosion resistant, holds a fine, sharp edge; 16° each side
- 68 micro layers of Damascus cladding look beautiful, support and protect the core
- Hammered TSUCHIME finish helps release food easily when cutting
- Walnut finish, contoured Pakkawood® handle; offers comfort and control; resists moisture
- Handcrafted in Japan