Shun Kanso Utility 6-Inches
The Shun Kanso Utility Knife is between the size of a chef’s knife and a paring knife with a narrower, straighter blade. It’s ideal for precise cuts on small vegetables like green beans. Its slightly curved belly allows for moderate rocking cuts. It’s also called a sandwich knife because it works well on sandwich ingredients like vegetables, meats, and cheeses.
- Use: Cheese & Charcuterie, Vegetable & Fruit
- A multi-purpose knife, between a chef's knife and a paring knife in size, perfect for precision cuts
- AUS10A blade; additional vanadium refines the stainless steel, enabling a razor-sharp 16° edge, each side; high-carbon content offers strength, corrosion and wear resistance, high hardness
- Tagayasan (or wenge) wood handle; beautiful, extremely hard, and dense, it is known as “iron sword wood”; contoured for secure grip
- Full-tang construction for durability and precision balance
- Handcrafted in Japan