Shun Classic Damascus Steel Western Chef's Knife, 8-Inches
The Shun Classic Western Chef's Knife is perfect for a wide range of kitchen tasks, from slicing and dicing to rocking cuts.
The knife offers a 22° cutting angle instead of the 16° cutting angle of the rest of the Shun Classic line, providing additional strength that helps when tackling heavier foods, for example winter squash or large heads of cabbage.
- Ideal for heavier duty kitchen tasks
- Proprietary VG-MAX cutting core is wear and corrosion resistant, strong, and very fine-grained to enable a long-lasting edge; 22° angle on each side of the blade enables this knife to handle tougher tasks like winter squash
- 34 layers of stainless Damascus cladding each side (68 total); support the core, add stain resistance, and help food release from the blade
- D-shaped ebony PakkaWood® handles are comfortable for both left- and right-handed users; durable, beautiful, and won't harbor bacteria
- Full composite tang for light weight and perfect balance
- Handcrafted in Japan