Shun Classic Damascus Steel Serrated Utility Knife, 6-Inches
With the brand's unsurpassed quality and design, the Shun Classic Utility Knife is perfect for a multitude of small tasks where more precise cuts are needed.
The serrated edge makes it ideal for slicing foods with somewhat tough skins and soft interiors—such as avocados. It works well on sausages, especially those with tougher casing, and with hard cheeses.
- This multi-purpose knife features serrations to cut through tougher foods without tearing
- Proprietary VG-MAX cutting core is wear and corrosion resistant, strong, and very fine-grained to enable a razor-sharp, long-lasting 16° edge
- 34 layers of stainless Damascus cladding each side (68 total); support the core, add stain resistance, and help food release from the blade
- D-shaped ebony PakkaWood® handles are comfortable for both left- and right-handed users; durable, beautiful, and won't harbor bacteria
- Full composite tang for light weight and perfect balance
- Handcrafted in Japan