Shun Classic Damascus Steel Paring Knife, 3.5-Inches
With the brand's unsurpassed quality and design, the Shun Classic Paring Knife is an indispensable kitchen prep knife.
For peeling, trimming, making decorative cuts, or even for cutting small foods like shallots or garlic, the small size of the paring knife gives you complete cutting control.
- For peeling, trimming, coring, and more, this knife is essential
- Proprietary VG-MAX cutting core is wear and corrosion resistant, strong, and very fine-grained to enable a razor-sharp, long-lasting 16° edge
- 34 layers of stainless Damascus cladding each side (68 total); support the core, add stain resistance, and help food release from the blade
- D-shaped ebony PakkaWood® handles are comfortable for both left- and right-handed users; durable, beautiful, and won't harbor bacteria
- Full composite tang for light weight and perfect balance
- Handcrafted in Japan