Shun Classic Damascus Steel Asian Chef's Knife, 7-Inches
With the brand's unsurpassed quality and design, the Shun Classic Asian Chef's Knife is an all-purpose knife, ideal for meat, fish and vegetables.
If you are looking for a lighter, more nimble multi-purpose kitchen knife, the Shun Classic Asian Cook's Knife is sure to become your go-to knife for a wide range of food preparation tasks.
- A traditional Japanese all-purpose knife
- Proprietary VG-MAX cutting core is wear and corrosion resistant, strong, and very fine-grained to enable a razor-sharp, long-lasting 16° edge
- 34 layers of stainless Damascus cladding each side (68 total); support the core, add stain resistance, and help food release from the blade
- D-shaped ebony PakkaWood® handles are comfortable for both left- and right-handed users; durable, beautiful, and won't harbor bacteria
- Full composite tang for light weight and perfect balance
- Handcrafted in Japan