Shun Classic Blonde Damascus Steel Santoku Knife, 7-Inches
With the brand's unsurpassed quality and design, the Shun Classic Santoku Knife is perfect for medium-sized kitchen tasks, from slicing carrots and shallots to mincing herbs to cutting chocolate or butter.
Cooks with smaller hands or those who simply prefer a smaller, lighter knife may find that this smaller santoku becomes a top go-to knife.
- Uses: Slicing, Cheese & Charcuterie, Vegetable & Fruit
- A smaller, lighter santoku you will reach for again and again
- Proprietary VG-MAX cutting core is wear and corrosion resistant, strong, and very fine-grained to enable a razor-sharp, long-lasting 16° edge
- 34 layers of stainless Damascus cladding each side (68 total); support the core, add stain resistance, and help food release from the blade
- D-shaped blonde PakkaWood® handles are comfortable for both left- and right-handed users; durable, beautiful, and won't harbor bacteria
- Full composite tang for light weight and perfect balance
- Handcrafted in Japan