Shizu Yamato Stainless Steel Santoku Knife, 7.2-Inches
Save Liquid error (product-badge line 32): Computation results in '-Infinity'%
Made in Japan, the Shizu Yamato Santoku Knife is a multipurpose assistant in the kitchen, perfect for mincing, dicing and slicing.
- The blade is made of three-layer steel (steel with high carbon content and molybdenum vanadium AUS8 and martensitic steel with low carbon content SUSA-1).
- The handle material is laminated.
- Highly resistant water and rust.
- Hand-hammered finishes are designed to reduce drag while youre cutting, so food is less likely to stick.
- Ideal for all cooking
- Warranty against material and industrial defects
- Made in Japan