Shizu Kyo Stainless Steel Gyuto Chef's Knife, 8.3-Inches
Save Liquid error (product-badge line 32): Computation results in '-Infinity'%
Made in Japan, the Shizu Kyo Chef's Knife is perfect for mincing, cutting, chopping, slicing and prep work. This knife is suitable for both chef and professional orientation.
- 3-Layers of steel (High carbon molybdenum vanadium steel AUS8 ＆low carbon SUS1A-1), resistant to rust and carefully formed using the artisanal techniques of the famed blacksmiths of Seki to attain a lasting and vivid sharpness.
- Stainless Steel hollow handle makes the knife light, assuring that your hand will not get tired even if cutting for long periods.
- The rounded shape handle is of unique style which fits extremely comfortably and snugly in hand.
- The amazing matte finish is similar to mirror polishing, by which knife get a soft lustrous appearance. It is makes it very appealing.
- Kyo blade is a blade that uses the artisanal methods of the ever popular blacksmiths of Seki so as to attain a remarkably vivid sharpness.