Rancilio Silvia Pro Dual Boiler Espresso Machine
Built on the decades of success found in the original Silvia, the Pro expands on its predecessor's home coffee promise with a dual-boiler design and a PID temperature control setup borrowed from their top-of-the-line commercial machine, the Rancilio Specialty. Unique to the Pro is its optional steam boiler design that prioritizes the temperature in the brew group first. This focus on temperature stability promises a best-in-class ±1º temp variance between shots.
- Dual Boiler: A 1-liter steam boiler and 300ml brew boiler offer simultaneous brewing and steaming.
- Steam, Optional: A focus on brew temp stability keeps the steam optional, only at pressure when you need it.
- PID Control: Dedicated brew and steam circuit PIDs offer excellent temperature management, and can be adjusted to-the-degree.
- Shot Timer: The front-facing PID screen doubles as a shot timer when brewing.
- Auto On: A programmable wake-up time lets you set and save the next time you'll need another cup.
- Energy Saver: The Silvia Pro's efficiency focus has your machine power off to save
- Manual dosing button
- Manual stainless steel steam wand with knob control
- Steam boiler power button
- Digital display for PID control, menu and cleaning functions, and shot timer
- Includes double spout portafilter, 8 and 16 g portafilter baskets, shower cleaning brush, water softener, rubber backflush disk, cleaning tablets, plastic measuring spoon, professional wood tamper with 58 mm flat base
Dimensions (HxWxD): 15.3 x 9.8 x 16.5-Inches
Weight: 44.1 lbs
Material: Stainless Steel
- 0.3 L Coffee Boiler / 1 L Steam Boiler
Water Reservoir Capacity: 2L
Type: Commercial 58 mm
Watts: 1000 W