Miyabi Kaizen II 5000FCD Stainless Steel Bread Knife, 9.5-Inches
Made in Japan, the Miyabi Kaizen II 5000FCD Stainless Steel Bread Knife is great to cut the bread without grinding it.
It has some groove sections that form cutting edges and therefore cut without exerting excessive pressure. You can cleanly cut into hard and soft bread.
- FC61 fine carbide steel blade core
- 48 layers of steel surrounding the core create the Damascus-design
- FRIODUR ice-hardened for extreme hardness
- Rockwell hardness of approximately 61
- Symmetrical cutting edge
- Pakka wood handle
- Steel mosaic pin and handle end cap