Miyabi Black 5000MCD67 Stainless Steel Rocking Santoku Knife, 7-Inches
With a handle crafted in a traditional "D" shape, providing optimal ergonomics for fatigue-free cutting in the kitchen, the Miyabi Black 5000MCD67 Stainless Steel Rocking Santoku Knife is ideal for chopping vegetables, slicing through meats, and preparing fish.
- Blade consists of 133 layers of steel, resulting in a floral damascus pattern.
- MC66 MicroCarbide steel is hardened to 66 HRC.
- D-shaped handle made from stunning black ash.
- Sharpened using a traditional, three step Honbazuke method.
- Hand crafted in Seki, Japan.