Mauviel M'Urban 3 Stainless Steel Stockpot With Lid, 9.9-Quart
Carefully chosen for healthy and efficient cooking, the Mauviel M'Urban Stockpot is traditionally used to make stock or broth. It can also be used to boil noodles, pasta, corn, vegetables, and seafood.
The high-end materials used by the Mauviel1830 manufacturer guarantee excellent performance and high durability.
- Mauviel pours all its know -how for the design of this range.
- The finish is in brushed steel very modern with its settings in cast-iron stainless steel makes it a collection to the image of the top Chefs.
- Easy to use on, a daily basis, these light utensils, are adapted to all, leaving the main role to creativity. Their design enables the performance of a uniform and optimized cooking.
- Made of 18/10 Stainless Steel
- M'Urban collection features a thickness of 1,5 mm
- Cast Stainless Steel handles stay cool during use. Pouring rims on every piece.
- Can be used on all cooking surfaces. Gas, electric, halogen stovetops, and in the oven.
- Dimensions: Diameter: 9.4-Inch; Capacity: 9.9-Quart; Height: 8.7-Inch
- Made In France