Mauviel M'Steel Carbon Steel Curved Splayed Saute Pan, 9.5-Inches
Carefully chosen for healthy and efficient cooking, the Mauviel M'Steel Saute Pan is an extremely versatile addition to a kitchen. It has a larger surface area, which makes it ideal for tasks like searing meat or reducing a pan sauce.
The high-end materials used by the Mauviel1830 manufacturer guarantee excellent performance and high durability.
- Black steel (carbon steel)
- Excellent heat conduction
- High density material, does not retain odors
- Withstands high temps so allows longer preheating - killer searing - seals in nutrients and flavors
- Black finish - part of final heat treatment in manufacturing process (changes color when heated and over time)
- After seasoning it acquire natural non-stick properties
- Safe at very high temperatures and metal utensils
- Lighter than cast iron
- Commercial grade durable product
- Hand wash - with hot water immediately after use & then wipe immediately with paper towel, store in dry place
- Dimensions: Diameter: 9.5-Inch; Height: 3.7-Inch
- Made in France