Mauviel M'Passion Copper Sugar Saucepan, 0.9-Quart
Carefully chosen for healthy and efficient cooking, the Mauviel M'Passion Saucepan is used for boiling, stewing and making sauces.
The high-end materials used by the Mauviel1830 manufacturer guarantee excellent performance and high durability.
- In copper, stainless steel, aluminium or black tin, these accessories of very high standard guaranty the creation of home- made dishes and the most precise cake making.
- The utensils in the collection M’PASSION, beyond their efficiency, are aesthetic and represent the passion and the culinary know how of Mauviel 1830, with a wide range of products.
- For the best and the fondness for food.
- High performance cookware, works on all cooking surfaces, including induction.
- Copper exterior offers superior control, heats evenly and much faster than other metals; stainless steel interior preserves the taste and nutritional qualities of foods and is easy to clean
- Dimensions: Diameter: 4.7-Inch; Capacity: 0.9-Quart; Height: 2.8-Inch
- Made in France