Mauviel M'Passion Copper 12-Piece Tinned Canele Mold, 2.2-Inches
In 1830, in a Normandy village called Villedieu-les-Poles, Mr. Ernest Mauviel established the Mauviel manufacturing company. Since the very early years, Mauviel has been a fixture in the professional and commercial markets. Mauviel continues to offer the professional chef, products that are unsurpassed in quality and design. These same products are now also available to household markets.
The Mauviel Canele Mold can hold 3oz. of batter, but when making caneles they should be filled 3/4ths of the way.
- The cannele mold is named for the shape of the mold and the sweet dessert that is made in it
- A specialty of the bordeaux region of france, cannele means fluted and is a soft crepe-like cake with firm caramelized crust.
- Copper enhances the pastry, caramelizing crust and sugar properly
- Copper is 1mm thick and has a tinned lined interior
- Handcrafted and made in france since 1830.