Mauviel M'Mini Copper Saucepan With Puring Edge & Stainless Steel Handle, 0.5-Quart
Save Liquid error (product-badge line 32): Computation results in '-Infinity'%
Carefully chosen for healthy and efficient cooking, the Mauviel M'Mini Saucepan is used for boiling, stewing and making sauces.
The high-end materials used by the Mauviel1830 manufacturer guarantee excellent performance and high durability.
- May it be for celebration occasions or a romantic dinner, in stainless steel or copper, with a bronze or a stainless steel setting, the collection M’Minis is according to your taste.
- The minis are daring and ornate the tables with their unique style: chic and hallmarked by the company from Normandy.
- An exclusivity Mauviel 1830.
- High performance cookware, works on all cooking surfaces, including induction.
- Dimensions: Diameter: 1.9-Inch; Capacity: 0.5-Quart; Height: 1.8-Inch
- Made in France