Mauviel M'Elite Stainless Steel Paella Pan, 7.7-Quart
Carefully chosen for healthy and efficient cooking, the Mauviel M'Elite Paella Pan helps the rice cook evenly thanks to its shallow base and sloping sides.
The high-end materials used by the Mauviel1830 manufacturer guarantee excellent performance and high durability.
- Mauviel M'Elite features a daring design and a thickness of 2,6 mm
- The exterior finish is polished and planished, the setting in riveted cast-iron stainless steel, hallmarked Mauviel 1830 confers an incomparable aesthetic character.
- Cast Stainless steel handles stay cool during use. Pouring rims on every shape.
- This range, lasting and robust, is 50% more effective than with an added base.
- The conductibility of the heat and its distribution is very fast and uniform all over the utensil.
- The alloy of stainless steel, aluminium and ferritic stainless steel in multi layers permits this optimized distribution of the heat all over the surface of the product, saving time and energy.
- Can be used on all cooking surfaces. Gas, electric, induction, halogen stovetops, and in the oven.
- Made In France