Mauviel M'Cook Stainless Steel Bain Marie Sauce Pan, 0.9-Quart
With the brand's unsurpassed quality and design, the Mauviel M'Cook Bain Marie is used to cook food slowly, or to keep food warm.
The high-end materials used by the Mauviel1830 manufacturer guarantee excellent performance and high durability.
- M’Cook is a collection conceived for induction, solid and lasting.
- This range, very performing, is made of 5 layers, combining stainless steel, 3 successive layers of aluminium, and an exterior layer of ferritic stainless steel.
- This alloy ensures a perfect conductibility, thanks to a rapid and uniform distribution of the heat, all over the product.
- Twice more performing than a standard base, the excellence of the range is technical and aesthetic.
- This range offers to professionals and to individuals, the highest culinary technology.
- Dimensions: Diameter: 4.7-Inch; Capacity: 0.9-Quart
- Made in France