Mauviel M'150ci Copper Bain Marie With Cast Iron Handle & Copper Lid, 1.8-Quart
With the brand's unsurpassed quality and design, the Mauviel M'150ci Bain Marie is used to cook food slowly, or to keep food warm.
The high-end materials used by the Mauviel1830 manufacturer guarantee excellent performance and high durability.
May it be for celebration occasions or a romantic dinner, the collection M'150ci is according to your taste.
- True innovation, presents models, combining 90% copper and 10% stainless steel, 18/10, combination which confers the utensil, the cumulated advantages of copper and stainless steel.
- Perfect thermic conductibility and light maintenance makes it a gem, in culinary technology.
- High Performance: Copper heats more evenly, much faster than other metals and offers superior cooking control.
- A range, perfectly adapted to daily use, its true technical prowess seduces all those who use them, top chefs, alike novices.
- Polished copper associated to stainless steel, enhances the pleasure to cook.
- Copper cookware can be used on gas, electric, halogen stovetops, and in the oven. It can also be used on induction stovetops with Mauviel's induction stove top interface disc (sold separately).
- Dimensions: Diameter: 5.5-Inch; Capacity: 1.8-Quart; Height: 7.1-Inch
- Made in France