Legnoart Amarone Stainless Steel Sommelier Corkscrew with Light Wood Handle
Made of stainless steel with professional screw. It is considered one of the best on the market. Once you try it, you can't stop using it. It has a 190-step production that is carefully analyzed before being assembled. It has an engraving and the steel insert on the back of the handle. Details that make it more exclusive and unique. It has maximum ergonomics and elegance for true wine lovers. In this series there are different materials in the handles such as Stamina, Beechwood, Deer Horn and Wenge Hood.
- The sommelier corkscrew is made of stainless steel satin finishing.
- Eco-friendly building materials. The wood is uniquely finished with organic oils.
- It uses materials of the highest quality that extend the life of the product.
- The shape of the wine opener and weight distribution makes it perfect to its purpose
- Dimensions: 7.87 x 7.87 x 2-Inches