Global SAI Stainless Steel Flexible Utility Knife, 6.5-Inches
With its perfectly balanced and ergonomic design, the Global SAI Utility Knife is great for boning and skinning smaller meats and fish.
The soft bend of the flexible blade makes it easier to cut around bones. It's also used for slicing through delicate fruit.
- Versatile knife.
- The utility knife is between a chef's knife and paring knife in size.
- The GS series is a classic collection of small to medium-sized knives for general and special preparation.
- Special three-ply blade construction made from corrosion-resistant 18/8 and CROMOVA 18 stainless steel
- Unique convex edge of the blade makes cuts smoother, requiring less energy.
- 12.5-degree blade edge is mirror-polished by hand for exceptional long-lasting endurance.
- Each blade is individually hammered by hand and designed so that small hollows create air pockets between the blade so food elegantly falls away from the surface.