Global Classic Stainless Steel Deba Knife Left Handed, 7-Inches
Original price $164.95 - Original price $164.95
$164.95 - $164.95
Current price $164.95
Made of the finest stainless steel called CROMOVA 18, the Global Classic left-handed Deba Knife is a thicker japanese-style knife designed to cut through heartier fish flesh for fillet and through bones.
- The blade is constructed of a single piece of steel, with a unique convex edge for unsurpassed performance.
- Ergonomic, stainless steel hygienic handles with signature dimple pattern offer a comfortable, slip-resistant grip.
- Made of hollow handles which are then filled with sand to achieve the desired weight and deliver the perfect balance.
- Perfectly balanced knives provide optimal control.
- Ice tempered and hardened to Rockwell C56 - C58 degrees which holds the razor-sharp edge of the blade longer than any other steel.