Global Classic Stainless Steel Two Sided Sashimi Knife, 10-Inches
Original price $149.95 - Original price $149.95
$149.95 - $149.95
Current price $149.95
This lightweight and precisely balanced two sided Sashimi knife is best used to prepare sashimi, sushi, sliced raw fish and seafood.
The blade is purposely angled from one side and flat on the other. This allows sharper and more precision cutting and slicing from one side of the blade.
- Double-beveled sashimi knife with a long and very thin blade.
- Made of hollow handles which are then filled with sand to achieve the desired weight and deliver the perfect balance.
- Perfectly balanced knives provide optimal control.
- The blade is made of the finest stainless steel called CROMOVA 18 (Chromium, Molybdenum and Vanadium), designed exclusively for GLOBAL.
- Ice tempered and hardened to Rockwell C56 - C58 degrees which holds the razor-sharp edge of the blade longer than any other steel.
- Ergonomic, stainless steel hygienic handles with signature dimple pattern offer a comfortable, slip-resistant grip.