Global Classic Stainless Steel Paring Knife, 3-Inches
The Global Classic Paring Knife is a multipurpose small knife that is great for hand peeling, precision cutting, slicing and detail cuts.
Perfect knife to devein shrimp, and for removing seeds from chilli peppers and skinning or cutting small garnishes.
- The blade is constructed of a single piece of steel, with a unique convex edge for unsurpassed performance.
- Made of hollow handles which are then filled with sand to achieve the desired weight and deliver the perfect balance.
- Perfectly balanced knives provide optimal control.
- Ice tempered and hardened to Rockwell C56 - C58 degrees which holds the razor-sharp edge of the blade longer than any other steel.
- Ergonomic, stainless steel hygienic handles with signature dimple pattern offer a comfortable, slip-resistant grip.