Global Classic Stainless Steel Forged Chef's Knife, 8.25-Inches
With its perfectly balanced design to provide optimal control, this drop-forged chef's knife is the multipurpose workhorse of the kitchen.
The Global Classic Forged Chef's Knife is best used for mincing, cutting, chopping, slicing and prep work.
- The GF series, being more durable for heavy use, is favored by professional chefs.
- Made of hollow handles which are then filled with sand to achieve the desired weight and deliver the perfect balance.
- The blade is made of the finest stainless steel called CROMOVA 18 (Chromium, Molybdenum and Vanadium), designed exclusively for GLOBAL.
- Ice tempered and hardened to Rockwell C56 - C58 degrees which holds the razor-sharp edge of the blade longer than any other steel.
- Ergonomic, stainless steel hygienic handles with signature dimple pattern offer a comfortable, slip-resistant grip.