Global Classic Stainless Steel Flexible Boning Knife, 6.25-Inches
Original price $109.95 - Original price $109.95
$109.95 - $109.95
Current price $109.95
The Global Classic Boning Knife is perfect to remove bones from poultry and fish. The thin and flexibility of the blade allows it to get into small spaces.
- The blade is constructed of a single piece of steel, with a unique convex edge for unsurpassed performance.
- Made of hollow handles which are then filled with sand to achieve the desired weight and deliver the perfect balance.
- Perfectly balanced knives provide optimal control.
- The blade is made of the finest stainless steel called CROMOVA 18 (Chromium, Molybdenum and Vanadium), designed exclusively for GLOBAL®.
- Ice tempered and hardened to Rockwell C56 - C58 degrees which holds the razor-sharp edge of the blade longer than any other steel.
- Ergonomic, stainless steel hygienic handles with signature dimple pattern offer a comfortable, slip-resistant grip.