Global Classic Stainless Steel Yanagi Sashimi Knife, 12-Inches
With its long and very thin blade, the Global Classic Yanagi Sashimi Knife is an excellent choice to prepare sashimi, sushi, sliced raw fish and seafood.
The blade is purposely angled from one side and flat on the other. This allows sharper and more precision cutting and slicing from one side of the blade.
- The blade is constructed of a single piece of steel, with a unique convex edge for unsurpassed performance.
- Ergonomic, stainless steel hygienic handles with signature dimple pattern offer a comfortable, slip-resistant grip.
- Perfectly balanced knives provide optimal control.
- The blade is made of the finest stainless steel called CROMOVA 18 (Chromium, Molybdenum and Vanadium), designed exclusively for GLOBAL.
- Ice tempered and hardened to Rockwell C56 - C58 degrees which holds the razor-sharp edge of the blade longer than any other steel.