Elektra Micro Casa A Leva Espresso Machine, Chrome
The Elektra lever espresso machine is here to suit quiet mornings. This well-crafted machine is designed to extract quality espresso at minimal noise. The machine is likewise built with a spring in the piston that guarantees consistent pump pressure from one pull of the lever to the next. Start your day right with a good cup of Elektra-made espresso.
If you want exceptional espresso and an espresso machine that makes minimal noise in the morning, then you found the perfect machine the Elektra lever espresso machine. Although some people will contest that it is more difficult to make espresso with these lever machines, this is really not the case because the spring in the piston makes consistent pump pressure at each point from one pull to the next.
- Pressure gauge shows steam pressure in boiler and needle in green zone indicates optimal time to extract espresso. Standard pressure ranges anywhere between 0.8 1.3 bar.
- Spring piston-operated lever starts in upward position, the user pulls down against spring until coffee fills bottom of demitasse cup, then lever is slowly released and the spring in the piston pushes the lever to pump the water through the coffee grinds. If making double, it is important to pull lever down a second time at the half way point and released.
- Brass piston while other machines may have plastic pistons in the grouphead, the Elektra a leva has a brass piston to house two piston gaskets. Plastic pistons can get brittle and crack over time with all the heat in the grouphead whereas the brass piston in the Elektra is a great add-on to maintain heat within the grouphead
- Boiler pressure relief valve on top of boiler for safety.
- Durable brass boiler that provides exceptionally dry steam for creating micro foam.
- Armour-plated, 850 watt heating element.
- Internal pressure regulator automatically regulates the temperature.
- DIMENSIONS: 19.5 x 10.5 x 10.5-Inches; Weight: 23 lbs; Wattage: 850