Staub Cast Iron Grenadine Round Tall Cocotte, 5-Quart
Save Liquid error (product-badge line 32): Computation results in '-Infinity'%
This Cocotte is ideal for cooking meats or vegetables and so you can simmer stews or soups. It is made of cast iron that has incredible qualities that help retain heat so that it heats evenly throughout. The lid has small tips on the inside that release condensed liquid onto the food for a tasty finish. The interior is made of black enamel, each piece can easily go from the kitchen to the table by its design. It has an exceptional durability and is ideal for daily use as in home kitchens as in gourmet kitchens.
- Elegant design
- Capacity: 5.07-Quart
- Upper diameter: 9.45-Inches; Bottom Diameter: 7.48-Inches
- Heavy-weight, airtight lid helps retain moisture
- Oven safe up to 900 F / 482 C without lid
- Lids are oven safe up to 500F/260C
- Nickel steel knob
- Works on any surface: including gas, electric, glass, ceramic, induction, and halogen.
- Distributes heat evenly
- Dishwasher safe
- Dimensions (HxWxD): 7.24 x 9.45 x 11.89-Inches
- Made in France