Breville Brushed Stainless Steel Dual Boiler Espresso Machine
This espresso machine features a double boiler heating system and has PID temperature control, while the separate steam boiler offers instant and powerful steam. So you can extract your shot at the right temperature and have a delicious flavor.
- This espresso machine is designed to use the correct dose of freshly ground beans, guarantees precise control of temperature, water pressure and creates a true milk microfoam.
- It has a dual boiler heating system that offers steam extraction
- It has stainless steel boilers and the head of the heated group are controlled with PID temperature control to bring the water to the precise temperature and extract the flavor.
- It has a low pressure pre-infusion followed by extraction at 9 bar
- Powerful steam at 266°F fast, silky microfoam. You can enjoy velvety milk created with powerful steam pressure
- Get the perfect extraction with volumetric or timed shot control, you can choose between 1 or 2 shots and manually control the amount of espresso that ends up in your cup
- Features an intuitive LCD display and gauge for precise control
- Dimensions (HxWxD): 14.9 x 15.9 x 14.7-Inches