Alfa Forni Copper One Wood-Powered Pizza Oven
This wood oven is handmade in Italy and combines the latest technology to meet the needs of any chef at home. It can reach cooking temperatures in as little as ten minutes for you to cook a delicious pizza. It has a colored dome that is made of powder-coated stainless steel, thanks to its construction it can retain heat while the food cooks so that it cooks evenly and it has a built-in thermometer that helps you control internal temperatures.
- Features a compact design that achieves cooking temperature in 10 minutes, from 0° to 500°C
- It has a new technology that allows it to reach high cooking temperatures with little fuel.
- Specially shaped dome and retains heat effectively
- The hinged door can be used as a practical shelf for placing molds and baking dishes.
- The heat gradually exits the chimney and ensures excellent performance.
- Designed for countertop installations
- Mini Peel and Wood Holder included
- Max oven temperature: 1,000 °F +
- Chimney dimensions: 5.0-Inch
- Bread Capacity: 2.2 lbs
- Average fuel consumption: 5.5 lbs/h
- Dimensions: 18 x 29.2 x 22.6-Inches