Alfa Forni Allegro Antique Red Wood-Powered Pizza Oven
The Allegro Pizza Oven is one of the largest, it is designed to feed many people and with this oven the art of wood-fired cooking has no limits. The floor is made up of interchangeable refractory bricks to absorb heat and transmit it from below. upwards. It has a stainless steel dome so that the oven reaches high temperatures with little firewood. Designed and manufactured in Italy, it is the result of 40 years of experience in cooking with heat and is perfect for baking everything from pizza to meat or vegetables.
- It has a ceramic fiber insulation to keep the heat for longer.
- It has powder-coated stainless steel parts that withstand high temperatures.
- The furnace floor has interchangeable refractory bricks that store heat and transmit it.
- It has a pyrometer to measure the temperature of the cooking chamber
- Max oven temperature: 1,000 °F or 500° C
- Number of pizzas: 4/5
- Heating Time: 20 min
- Bread Capacity: 11 lbs
- Number of people: 15 to 30
- Dimensions: 31 x 40 x 29-Inches