Global Classic Stainless Steel Yanagi Sashimi Knife, Left Handed, 10-Inches
Original price $189.95 - Original price $189.95
$189.95 - $189.95
Current price $189.95
The left-handed Yanagi knife features a long and very thin blade especially designed to prepare sashimi, sushi, sliced raw fish and seafood.
The blade is purposely angled from one side and flat on the other, allowing a sharper and more precision cutting and slicing from one side of the blade.
- The blade is constructed of a single piece of steel, with a unique convex edge for unsurpassed performance.
- Ergonomic, stainless steel hygienic handles with signature dimple pattern offer a comfortable, slip-resistant grip.
- Perfectly balanced knives provide optimal control.
- The blade is made of the finest stainless steel called CROMOVA 18 (Chromium, Molybdenum and Vanadium), designed exclusively for GLOBAL.
- Ice tempered and hardened to Rockwell C56 - C58 degrees which holds the razor-sharp edge of the blade longer than any other steel.