Zwilling Pure Stainless Steel Serrated Utility Knife, 5-Inches
Built with comfort and ease of use in mind, the Zwilling Pure Stainless Steel Serrated Utility Knife is perfect for foods with a tough exterior and soft interior like tomatoes, sausages, and rolls.
When presenting a traditional snack, this high-quality utility knife will steal the show. When you serve hearty meats, cheeses, freshly baked bread, tomatoes and similar treats, you will be able to cut easily and appealingly with this all-rounder.
- V-edge - a two stage process which finishes in a fine symmetrical edge with the knife angle around 15 degrees per side
- SIGMAFORGE knife one-piece precision forging
- FRIODUR ice-hardened blade for exceptional durability of the cutting edge and corrosion resistance
- Ergonomic synthetic handle for fatigue-free and safe working, with exposed tang
- Standard bolster which provides a seamless transition between the handle and blade
- Dishwasher safe but hand washing recommended