Zwilling Pro Holm Oak Stainless Steel Bread Knife, 8-Inches
Featuring an ergonomic, triple-riveted handle that boasts strength and stability within its handsome wood grain, the Zwilling Pro Holm Oak Stainless Steel Bread Knife is perfect to cut the bread without grinding it. It has some groove sections that form cutting edges and therefore cut without exerting excessive pressure. You can cleanly cut into hard and soft bread.
The Zwilling Pro Holm Oak merges style and substance in one striking knife collection.
- Curved bolster encourages cutting with improved precision, safety and comfort
- Mediterranean Holm Oak handle has a handsome wood grain and a wonderful feel
- SIGMAFORGE knife is forged from a single piece of Special Formula High-Carbon NO STAIN stainless steel
- Ice-hardened FRIODUR blade starts sharper, stays sharper longer, and has superior resilience
- Precision-honed blade and laser-controlled edge ensures ideal cutting angle for sharpness and durability
- Full tang and handle are triple-riveted for superb stability
- Hand wash only
- Manufactured in Germany