Zwilling Kramer Meiji Stainless Steel Bread Knife, 10-Inches
Manufactured in Japan with exceptional durability, cutting edge retention and corrosion resistance, the Zwilling Kramer Meiji Stainless Steel Bread Knife is great to cut the bread without grinding it.
It has some groove sections that form cutting edges and therefore cut without exerting excessive pressure. You can cleanly cut into hard and soft bread.
- Handcrafted in Seki, Japan
- Designed to fit Master Bladesmith Bob Kramer's exacting specifications
- Fabricated from revolutionary FC61 fine carbide steel
- Ice-hardened FRIODURx2 blade offer exceptional durability, cutting edge retention, and corrosion resistance
- Mirror-polished blade have a distinctive etched ladder Damascus pattern designed by Kramer
- Hand-honed Honbazuke blade boasts scalpel-like sharpness
- Authentic, thin Japanese blade profile
- Full tang construction provides perfect balance and superior durability so you can cut with confidence