Zwilling Kramer Euroline Damascus Collection Stainless Steel Utility Knife, 5-Inches
Featuring stainless steel blades, the Zwilling Kramer Euroline Damascus Collection Stainless Steel Utility Knife is perfect for chopping smaller foods and vegetables.
It has an extremely wide blade design to maximize knuckle clearance for larger hands and for cutting through large produce and piles of food.
- SG2 (MC63) micro-carbide powder steel
- Designed to Master Bladesmith Bob Kramer's exacting specifications
- Traditional 3-step hand sharpening for exceptionally high sharpness
- Double-tapered blade and tang
- Beautiful 101-layer Chevron Damascus design
- Riveted black linen Micarta handle with Bob Kramer mosaic pin will not crack or discolor
- 63 Rockwell Hardness = exceptional edge retention
- Edge angle 9-12 degrees on each side
- Manufactured in Seki, Japan