Zwilling Kramer Euroline Damascus Collection Stainless Steel Paring Knife, 3.5-Inches
Made in Japan, the Kramer Euroline Damascus Collection Stainless Steel Paring Knife is designed with an extremely wide blade to maximize knuckle clearance for larger hands and for cutting through large produce and piles of food.
The paring knife has a small design and a smooth edge, perfect for peeling fruits or vegetables. It is designed to be multipurpose.
- SG2 (MC63) micro-carbide powder steel
- Designed to Master Bladesmith Bob Kramer's exacting specifications
- Traditional 3-step hand sharpening for exceptionally high sharpness
- Double-tapered blade and tang
- Beautiful 101-layer Chevron Damascus design
- Riveted black linen Micarta handle with Bob Kramer mosaic pin will not crack or discolor
- 63 Rockwell Hardness = exceptional edge retention
- Edge angle 9-12 degrees on each side
- Manufactured in Seki, Japan