Zassenhaus Augsburg Stainless Steel and Beechwood Salt Mill White, 7-Inches
Frieling is known as an American company that handles the manufacture and distribution of high-end kitchen products, from kitchen utensils to coffee accessories. Founded by Monika and Bernard Schnacke in 1988, it has a variety of strategic alliances with international brands such as: Helios, Woll, Emsa, Cilio, Zielonka, Durgol, Kuchenprofi, Spring Switzerland, Zassenhaus and Zenker. The company is located in Fort Mill SC.
Zassenhaus has become the epitome of high quality spice and coffee mills. Enjoyment and quality of life are more related to kitchen and cooking than everything else and the aroma of fresh hand ground coffee, fresh peppercorns or spicy pepper gives us a sense of well-being, reminding us of past memories.
- Augsburg style salt mill features painted white beech wood and stainless steel top
- Measures 7" tall by 2.2" diameter
- Patented CeraPlus German ceramic grinding mechanism guaranteed for 25 years
- Harder than carbon steel, won't corrode over time, stays "always sharp"
- Unscrew top know to fill mill