Tridens 3-Piece Cutlery Set With Brushed Stainless Steel Fork, 6.5-Inch
Original price $279.95 - Original price $279.95
$279.95 - $279.95
Current price $279.95
Ideal to make it easier for you to cut meat, Tridens forks are perfect so you can make perfect slices with your knife. They have a beautiful and elegant design that allows them to cut the whole breast of a duck, a roast and many more. It is an incredible gift for meat lovers and all its pieces and components are designed and produced in Nantes, France.
- Made of the highest quality 316L stainless steel, durable.
- It is made of partially recycled stainless steel through a process called "by lost wax casting". The steel is heated to a very high temperature and is poured into a mold where the shape of the fork is, and then each piece is polished by hand. Features the engraved Tridens logo.
- This chef's knife features a hardened forged X50CrMov15 stainless steel (54-56HCR) blade, a hollow handle for unmatched balance and quality of cut. The ergonomic design adapts to your hand.
- It has perfect ergonomics for any hand position.
- This fork allows the piece of meat to remain firmly in place while it is being cut.
- Made with a contemporary design with character, ideal for meat lovers
- Makes cutting meat easier after cooking
- It has a solid beech wood base engraved with the Tridens logo and has two pockets to place spices.
- The fork is supported by two pre-made holes in the base
- It is recommended to wash them by hand with a soft sponge
- Do not leave in prolonged contact with water or a heat source
- Made in Nantes, France
- Fork Dimensions: 4.3 x 6.5 x 1.0-Inches
- Knife Dimensions: 13.4 x 1.6 x 0.8-Inches/ Blade Length: 7.9-Inches
- Base Dimensions: 5.9 x 3.9 x 1-Inches