Tamahagane San Kyoto Damascus Steel Santoku Knife with Black Mikarta Handle, 7-Inches
Save Liquid error (product-badge line 32): Computation results in '-Infinity'%
With its distinctive and ergonomic handles for unsurpassed performance, the Tamahagane San Kyoto Santoku Knife is great for cutting, chopping and mincing vegetables.
- Tamahagane SAN KYOTO is a clad knife made from 63 layers of VG5 (core) and SUS410 stainless steel.
- Exceptionally sharp edge thanks to thin VG5 steel core sandwiched between layers of SUS410 steel for stain resistance
- The edge on the San Kyoto knives is a minute, beveled edge. The angle of the edge is between 14 and 15 degrees. To appreciate the quality of the edge, you must first look at its incredible mirror polish and then try cutting with it.
- Perfect balance between sharpness and strength with the SAN edge.
- The San Kyoto knives are balanced with a stainless steel weight which attaches to the tang and is visible at the heel of the handle.
- Distinctive, comfortable handle made of strongly compressed laminated linen
- The tang is completely concealed so that it cannot be a source of discomfort. The handle fits very comfortably in the hand.
- Manufactured by Kataoka and Company in Niigata, Japan.