Swiss Diamond XD Nonstick Square Saute Pan with Lid, 2.1-Quart
Swiss Diamond International is a renowned kitchenware company based in Sierra, Switzerland, and was founded in 2001. This company is responsible for overseeing the production of its cookware and won a gold medal at the International Inventors Fair in Geneva. At the same time, it has a variety of kitchen utensils such as: knives, blenders and silicone tools.
The Saute Pan has a base that is rounded and adapts to the standard stove, provides the ability to distribute heat uniformly and has XD non-stick coating that has 20% more diamonds to obtain a cooking surface with improved release properties foods. It's free of PFOA, and you can cook fresh steamed vegetables if you use the glass lid that has an adjustable knob to control the steam.
- Diamond-reinforced nonstick surface provides years of trouble-free cooking and easy cleanup
- XD coating contains 20%e real diamonds than HD
- Rivet-free handle leaves provides maximum protection against bacteria
- Brushed stainless steel flame guard
- Comfortable, ergonomic handles stay cool on the stovetop
- Oven-safe to 500F
- No oil or butter needed for cooking
- Eco-friendly production process
- Made in Switzerland